Learn the 4 Key Steps to Revitalize Your Writing
Here’s what You’ll Learn:
- The four key steps to come out of writer’s block and come into your authentic voice
- How to bring mind and body together for more powerful writing
- How to expand the range of your writing voice
- How to be more effective not only with the first draft but also with the revision process
- How to get more comfortable with your story and put it on the page in the most effective way
- How to read as a writer and learn from the books you love
- How to write with more ease, power, and alignment
- A process and strategies to write your best work
Nadia Colburn, PhD, RYT 200
I bring together my experience as an award-winning writer and professor of literature with my experiences as a yoga teacher, student of Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh, activist, and mother.
I’m the author of the poetry book The High Shelf and my writing has been published widely published in The New Yorker, The Kenyon Review, Boston Globe Magazine and more than 80 other places. I hold a PhD in English, from Columbia University and am the founder of Align Your Story Writing School where I’ve helped thousands of women step into their full creative voice. I’d love to see you in the masterclass.
“Nadia Colburn is truly one of those very great teachers”
—Pam Boll, Director of Who Does She Think She Is