Solstice reminds me that that even if there is darkness, there is also light; even when hope may be low, there are unexpected opportunities; even if externally things may seem dead or on the decline, inside there is still new life.
So, in this dark, busy, complicated time of year, I want to share some things that I am excited about.
First, though, THANK YOU to everyone who responded to my survey! I read all your answers and will take them into account in the new year in my offerings!
(If you haven’t responded yet, you can respond here).
I’m delighted to announce my interview with my friend and life coach Natalie Matushenko about living with passion and purpose.
I was so glad to be part of Natalie’s weekly conversation series with amazing women who are living their passions and purpose while making a big difference in the world.
My conversation with Natalie was raw, real, deep and inspiring.
It will be going live today! In the interview, I talk in part about the power of writing and creating our own paths.
I also talk about
- How listening to myself through writing helped me uncover and heal childhood trauma
- Understanding our stories so we can align with ourselves and flow with life
- How to access the stories that live in our bodies
- Getting past tunnel vision and leaving my structured career path to create work that reflects all of me authentically.
- Staying present while being on the path of one’s own passion and purpose
To watch (or listen) to my conversation with Natalie, go here .