1) Go back to the beginning of the week and remember why you wanted to do this challenge, and reflect on those expectations.
What part of yourself comes alive with these practices? Are there ways that you can continue to honor that part of your life.
2) Were there parts of the challenge that were particularly challenging for you?
What can you learn from those challenges? Often the challenges are our places of growth.
Rather than criticize yourself for what was difficult, can you take this as a learning opportunity to re-set your expectations more realistically or to get more support?
3) Were there parts of the challenge that were particularly fulfilling and pleasurable?
What were they and in what ways?
Were there practices that you want to continue?
Were there particular meditations or prompts that particularly resonated with you?
What quality about this challenge do you want to continue to embrace?
4) Are there pieces of writing or insights that you had over the course of the challenge calling out to you to return to them?
5) Does anything else come to you? Any other reflections? (You might want to close your eyes and see if any messages come up for yourself.)
6) What are your intentions for your meditation and writing going forward? What kind of supports and systems and goals do you want to set for yourself? And how can you do that in such a way that you will be most successful in feeling held and fulfilled in those goals and practices?